To assist all practices, whether or not they are a customer of ours, Sevocity® has created COVID-19 Provider Resources, a public webpage for all ambulatory providers: https://www.sevocity.com/covid-19-provider-resources/.
The webpage aggregates COVID-19 links and resources from all major federal sources, including CDC, CMS, and HHS, in one place, as well as recent major COVID-19 actionable news for providers.
In addition, the following resources are being provided to Sevocity® customers:
- COVID-19 Updates and Information Sevocity site (also available from the Sevocity Help Menu)
- Medicare Telehealth Templates for E-Visit, Virtual Check-in and Telehealth visits
- History of Present Illness (HPI) content for COVID-19 that can be further customized for the practice
- Automatically added the new COVID-19 CPT code to all customer clinics
- Fast-tracking new location requests for Telemedicine
- Brief videos on documenting and coding telehealth, setting up Favorite assessments and orders for COVID-19 and more
- Proactive calls to customers most likely to need COVID-19 support (geriatricians and other primary care)
- Continuing our unlimited free customization services for customers
- Continuing our free live US-Based Telephone Support 24 hours/day, seven days/week
Sevocity is committed to supporting Providers with resources to facilitate patient care and to streamline their workflow at no additional cost.