System Status Information: The system status information has moved. You can visit the new page by clicking the button to the right or by entering www.SevocityStatus.com in your browser.
- Sevocity will have a product release on Friday, 9/22/23, beginning at 10 pm CST. During this period, Sevocity will remain offline for approximately four hours. Please contact Sevocity Support at 877-777-2298 or email@example.com for any further questions. Click here for a brief overview.
- 2023 MIPS Reporting Information
- Microsoft Support for Windows 8 ended on January 12, 2016, and support for Windows 8.1 will end on January 10, 2023. What does this mean? If you are still using Windows 8 or 8.1, you will no longer receive security updates from Microsoft or Office updates. Sevocity will also remove Windows 8/8.1 from the supported Operating Systems found on the System Requirements Page.
If you have received a new mobile device. Before trading in your old smartphone or tablet, remember to retain access to your software token, so you don’t have to repeat the Identity Proofing Process. When you get a new device, follow these steps:
- Keep your old phone and software token.
- Download the VIP Access app on your new phone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Add a new software token to your account from the provider dashboard at https://ui.epcsdrfirst.com/pob/login.
- Use the PIN from your old software token to add the new token, so you don’t have a gap in service or need to take additional steps.
- As a reminder, we recommend you have two authentication devices attached to your account. This can be a physical authentication token from Symantec or OneSpan, and one software token on your mobile device, or any combination of the two.